By viewing or accessing any of the content on our website, contacting our officials, or signing up to attend any of our events, you consent to processing your data as set out in this policy.
- Information Storage:
– Your activities on our website may be tracked – please see the section “Cookies” and accept it for better experience of our website..
– If you subscribe to our email updates/newsletter, we will collect the following information: your first and last name, your email address, and your occupation.
– If you register for an event, either online or physical, conducted by SCO, we will collect the same information as we do from subscribers, as well as your gender, mobile number, and any other information deemed relevant for the purposes of this event.
– We do not store any information relating to your disputes or any advice you seek from our consultants, advocates or any office bearers. However, if we need to report our experience or expertise we may generalize the nature of your dispute in anonymous terms and publish the nature of dispute. Be assured, we do not intend to harm any visitor accessing our website.
Usage of Information:
– We may use your data for the purposes of sending updates, or to contact you upon your own request and when otherwise necessary. This may not limited to sharing information related to events, new content, or any changes. The information can be unpredictable as well.
– We may also use this information to check insights and analysis and improve our Website features including other services provided by/through Maestro Legal.
Third Party Access:
Your data is completely yours as we do not intend to make it our asset. We will not use or share your data with any third.
– We may share your information with third parties in certain limited circumstances, such as to comply with legal instructions, prevention of fraud or imminent harm, or preserve the integrity of our network.
– If we need to provide your data to any other third party we will inform you and seek your consent before sharing it with anyone else. You have will have all opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information before we process it through third party in very rare cases.
– Any information that you share with us will be kept confidential and protected unless disclosure of the same is required or permitted by law.
– Your information will be stored securely in password-protected systems or technology that can only be accessed by authorized personnel. However, as no method of electronic storage can guarantee absolute security because there are very rare chances of mishaps. We ensure to put all efforts in restoring the data and provide everything for your data protection.
- Only staffs, officials and office bearers of Maestro Legal who require access to this information in order to fulfil their professional tasks, will have the right to use and access this information.
We want to maintain accurate and current information of all our users and subscribers. If you need to update or correct any information that you have already shared with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, If you want to obtain the information we currently hold on you, please email email@example.com and we will aim to share this information with you within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your email.
– Further, it is unconditionally agreed that the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.
The name and the details of the Grievance Officer at Maestro Legal is provided below: